BENEFITS OF USING SECURE COVERS
- Cover your feed in half the time
- Reusable, easy to store sheets with an unmatched 10 year UV warranty
- Helps prevent plastic damage from hail, birds, deer, and more - including cows!
- Reduce spoilage with increased silage-to-plastic contact and a tighter bunker edge seal
- Eliminate unsightly, vermin infested tires
- Sizes to cover any size bunker, pit, or pilewe
Secure Covers - The Ultimate in Silage Protection for Piles and Bunkers
Secure Covers are made from the highest quality, finely knitted, 7 year guaranteed UV stable
polyethylene mesh. The Secure Cover is placed over the normal polythene silage sheet and weighted
only at the edges and joins. Once fitted, Secure Covers' unique construction disperses wind gusts
making sure that the silage sheet remains in place on the silage pit. Secure Covers effectively reduce
surface waste by keeping the silage sheet in close contact with silage surface. The finely knitted
mesh helps prevent bird damage to the silage sheet and when pulled down stops birds feeding on the
Strong and Secure
Secure Covers are so strong that they can prevent damage to the silage sheet from cats, dogs, people and even cattle.
The Tire-Less way to Protect Silage your Silage Pile
- Eliminates the need for tires
- Helps prevent bird damage to sheets and feed face
- Prevents tire wire disease
- Helps to reduce surface waste
- Secure Gravel Bags will reduce shoulder waste
- Unique mesh construction prevents fraying
- Labor saving - quick and easy to use
- Guaranteed UV stable for 7 years
- Unmatched 6 months satisfaction guarantee
Secure covers enable the farmer to cover the pile in half the time as tires.
Secure covers protect feed from Hail storms, turkeys, coyotes, dogs, deer, birds are a threat to silage bunkers and piles.
Rats hide in the tires, they don't like secure cover and have to find a new home.
Secure covers require the bunker to be piled in a smooth arch.
The green sheets provide 80% shade and 80% of windbreak.
50-60 gravel bags stack nicely on a pallet vs tires all over the farm.
When you fill the gravel bags stick the zip tie about 6" from the end and fill the gravel (3/4 rock) 3"
below the zip tie. This allows the secure cover gravel bags to be flexible.
If the face of your feed is pointed North or West use double rows of bags to hold plastic and cover down on face.
When silage ferments after 3 weeks the secure cover will settle. If you simply lift the edge of the secure cover with the bag on and set it down, it will re tighten the cover after the feed ferments.
|Sizes||Size in Feet||Area in Sq. Ft.||Weight in Lbs.|
|8m x 8m||26.3' x 26.3'||688.9||42.3|
|8m x 10m||26.3' x 32.8'||861.1||52.9|
|8m x 12m||26.3' x 39.4'||1,033.30||63.9|
|8m x 13m||26.3' x 42.6'||1,120.40||69|
|8m x 14m||26.3' x 45.9'||1,205.60||75|
|8m x 16m||26.3' x 52.5'||1,377.80||83.8|
|8m x 17m||26.3' x 55.8'||1,467.54||91.1|
|8m x 18m||26.3' x 59.2'||1,556.90||94.9|
|8m x 20m||26.3' x 65.5'||1,722.70||105.8|
|8m x 22m||26.3' x 72.2'||1,898.86||116.6|
|8m x 15m||26.3' x 82.0'||2,156.60||133.4|
|8m x 32m||26.3' x 105.1'||2,761.50||167.6|
|12m x 16m||39.4' x 52.5'||2,066.70||125.7|
|12m x 20m||39.4' x 65.5'||2,580.70||157.5|
A ROUND TIRE CAN'T SEAL AGAINST A FLAT WALL!
Secure Gravel Bags fit snug where tires can't reach and provide an effective seal against bunker walls. Replace tires entirely when used with the Secure Covers System, or use to seal the bunker edge when used with only a bunker cover.
Cover your silage easier and with less manpower!
- Helps prevent wind from blowing under the plastic at the feeding edge
- Creates a tight seal along your bunker wall
- Secures Bag Armour® and Bale Armour®
- Use with Secure Covers for the ultimate silage protection
Secure Gravel Bags are made from the same woven polyethylene material as Secure Covers. Designed for easy handling, they are approximately 3' long, and come in two handle styles to suit you. Secure Gravel Bags are easy to stack on a pallet and freely drain water when filled with the recommended 3/4" pea gravel/stone. Filled weight of 30-35 pounds.