What Can Be Coated
Hanson Powder Coating painting with a baked-on enamel finish, your premier choice for commercial
manufacturers and consumer powder coat painting.
Hanson Powder Coating is your premier choice for commercial production equipment powder coat painting. We have been in the powder paint business for over 15 years. We boast the largest batch booth in Minnesota, a Nordson 14 gun automatic sprayer line and a 2 man line booth for fast color changes.
What Can Be Coated?
Any object that can hold an electrostatic charge and withstand the heat of the curing process (approximately 400 degrees Fahrenheit) can be powder coated. Powder can be applied to intricate surfaces and still maintain a uniform finish across the entire piece including wood objects. Below are a few of items we have powder coated:
- Utility Trailers
- Fish House, Ice House Frames and Ice Augers
- Office Furniture, Chairs
- School Lockers, Bleachers
- Nerf Bars, Running Boards
- Filing Cabinets
- Corn and Wood Burners to match house
- Semi Rims, Pickup Rims, Tractor Rims and Wheels.
- Car Trailers, Race Frames, Truck Trailers
- Boat Trailers- both production and consumer restoration.
- Grille Guards, Auto Bumpers
- Docks and Boat Lifts
- Snowmobile, ATV, UTV, 4-Wheeler, Go Carts, Parts
- Bicycle Frames & Parts
- Motorcycle Frames, Wheels, Parts
- Large Bird Cages
- Industrial I Beams
- Industrial Railings
- Residential Railings
- Industrial Fabrications
- Oven Hoods
- Architectural Signage
- Trade Show Exhibits
- Metal Fencing and Railings
- Retail Displays & Fixtures
- Patio Furniture
- Fireman Hose Racks
- Motorcycle Frames Wheels & Parts
- Automotive Frames Wheels & Parts
- Off Road Vehicle Frames & Parts
- Antique Beds, Chairs
More than a Powder coater, we provide the following services at Hanson Silo.
- Steel Grit, Silica Sand Blasting for both new and used/lightly corroded material
- Variable Control Burn Off Oven- heats over 900 degrees to burn off old paint and coatings of any sort
- Laser Edging Removal for Small Parts
- Tumbling for Large Parts takes slag and sharp edges down to smooth
- Custom Packaging- automated palletizing and shrink wrapping
- Global Drop Shipment to your customer- UPS and LTL Common Carriers pick up daily
- Pickup and Delivery Service- Hanson runs a fleet of trucks
- Weekly Truck delivery route to the Twin Cities
Powder Coating is GREEN Powder Coating emits zero Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC). It is environmentally friendly by not using cleaning toxic solvents, thinners and liquid paint. Unused powder is over 90 percent reclaimed and used again. We pass that powder savings on to you.